Saturday, April 11, 2009

Today I slept till noon again!! I was exhausted!! Camille woke me up for Lunch and what she didnt tell me was that they had company!! It was there cousins but still i was in my pajamas!!!! So i had to run back up stairs and get dressed really quickly and come back down to eat!!! One of the people could speak english really well so i was able to hold a conversation with them as we ate!! It was fun!! Then Camilles freind Marie who she rides horses with showed up and we went shopping!! After that we went to her house and played the Wii!! When we got back to Camilles house i finally relized that today was my last day in France and I feel so sad now to be leaving!!! I am going to miss it here soooooo much!! I love the people, the culture, the food, everything about france i love!!! I hope that i can return and see camille again!! I mean ive made soooo many freinds here and now im going to leave!!! It just weird because in a way i do want to go home and see my family and the beach but in a way i dont want to leave behind any of what i learned or my freinds here!!! I dont now it kinda a bittersweet feeling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment