Saturday, April 11, 2009

France

Thursday... what a day that was!!! First we went to this little potery town. We go to see how they made traditinal pottery in a modern way!! I was kinda cool!! I bought a gift for my mom and nana there. Next we had some free time so we walked around at some shops, ate lunch near a fountin, and relaxed in the park!! Dorothy and Hannah even gave the teachers a new hair style with some flowers!!! The bath house was ..... an interesting experiance...... for me at least! When we got there I put my stuff in my locker and changed into my bathing suit. For the time that we where there i went into the sona, swam a little, got an icecream, and got a tan. It was relaxing i guess but i just had to fall asleep!!! Thats where it turned around!!! I fell asleep right next to the outdoor pool in plain sight, and next thing i know, is that i wake up, and there was no one from our group anywhere! I looked everywhere and could not find anyone, so I finally decided to go to my locker get dressed and figure out what to do next! Then i sall Ms Peoples at the front desk freaking out because they had lost a student... ME!!!!! So i called to her and she asked me where i was , well i told her the story about me just now waking up and not finding anyone. She said that everyone was already on the bus and that i didnt even have time to get dresssed!! so i threw my clothes on over my bathingsuit and hopped onto the bus!!! I didnt acually relize what had just happened untill then!!! I could not belive it!!!! and no one woke me up!! I mean there was plenty on people in the pool, that knew i was there!!! but no!!! I almost got LEFT in a ROMAN BATH HOUSE in GERMANY!!!!
That evening we had like a goodbye party that the french hosted!! I was so much fun!!! There where lights, food, a DJ, freinds, and even a disco ball!!!! It was awsome!!! I even got some videos of the teachers dancing crazy!!! It was a blast!!!!
So that was my weird and freaky thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment