Tuesday, April 7, 2009

France

I could not belive it!!!! Paris is amazing!!! Its manificent, there is so much to see, so much to do!!!!! I loved every minute of it!!! I know that it was my Nanas and my Moms dream to take me to Paris and that dream was finally completed!!! I just hope that i can come back with them soon to see more of it!!!! Speaking of that!!!
I sall the Louve, Arc De Triumph, Le Opera, Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower, and a Bizzilion other famous places and monuments!!!!
The photos that i took of thoughs places are increadible!!!!! I cant even pick a favorite!!!
The Eiffel tower was Gigantic!!! We took the elevator up to the 2nd platform out of three, and got off and explored the scenery!!! You could see everything!!! I only wish that we could of gone to the top, but it was closed!!! I dont know why!!!! Oh well, i will just have to do that with my mom someday!!!!! While we where there i bought a ton of souveniers for my entire family!! I was having a little trouble finding something for my nana but i got her a christmas ornament because i thought she might like seeing it on her tree every year!!! I even found a snowglobe for my friend miranda!! It is cute!! Oh and i almost forgot WE TOOK THE STAIRS DOWN!!!!!!!!! It was craziness!! My legs were shaking the whole time!!! You can see right over the rail to the bottom underneath the tower!!! But i guess that is part of the experiance!! It was So much Fun!!!
Next we went to Notre Dame!! I never acually relized the size of it!! And the funny thing was that it looked just like it did in the movie, with all the gargolals, pillers, ect. Every detail is exact!!! And when we walked inside!! All that i could remember is in the movie when Esmerelda is walking through the cathedral singing !!! It was increadible!! The only thing was that i wish that we could of gone into the bell towers and seen its glory!!!
The Louve I cant forget that!! i sall the MONA LISA, THE VENUS DE MILO,THE SPHYNX, AND WINGED VICTORY( at least thats what i think its called)!!!!! I loved it!! We had a tour guide for half of the 2 hour time period and then people in our group started to complain of being tired so Ms Mcewen, three other girls, and i countinued on!!! I got to see the glass pyrimids, some crown jewels and some more greek sulptures!!! I got sooooooo many pictures!!! It was Amazing!! And the Celings!!!, Is that where that where Leonardo Da Vinci hung upside down to paint it or was that somewhere else? well I dont know but it was Awsome!! My favorite part had to be the celings and the greek sulptures!!! But we did not have time to see all of the louve so maybe i would of had another favorite!!!! I dont know!!
But i LOVE paris!!!! The sight are increadible the food is increadible and the history is increadible!!! I got to see soooo many historical places that not everyone gets to see!!! And the funny thing is, is that i grew up with Paris, I mean Madeline "in the old house in paris that was covered in vines lived twelve little girls in two straight lines and the smallest one was Madeline"!!!! And the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, The Phantom of the Opera, Ect!!! I have known these places and things my whole life and yesterday i got to experiance PARIS!!!!!!!
I cannot wait to return to paris one day with my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment