Saturday, April 11, 2009

France

On friday i slept in until noon, then Camille had to go ride her horse Fanny. I got to go watch, there was on girl whos horse kept on stopping instead of jumping over the fence!! Once she got thrown off and knocked the entire thing over!! But she was not hurt or anything so it went pretty well in my opinion!! Camille did good, her horse fanny is really a great jumper!! That evening we met Emmas family for dinner!!! We had tart flambee it was delicious!! The whole time we where there (which ended up being three hours) we talked!!! It was kinda funny!! Emma and Camille were trying to teach me and sarah how the do that weird noise with your throat when you speak french and german!!! Sarah could do it the first time and i still to this day cannot do it!! I mean i can do it but not in the middle of a word!! But it was alot of fun trying, Emma and Camille were laughing at me the whole time i even laughed at myself!! It was halarious!!!! I had a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment