Monday, March 30, 2009

France

Today we got to go on a boat tour of Strasbourg, a tour of St Ettiene, and a tour of the Cathedral. I really enjoyed the experiance! Strasbourg reminds me alot of Venus, Italy because everywhere you go you are near the river. The tour of the school was good they have way better food than us and a full gymnasium wuth gymnastic equiptment. It was great I even got to go to a class with Camille. It was Chinese class so all i hered whliue i was there was french and chinese but i was still cool even though i did not understand a single word! The tour of Strasbourg and the Cathedral where amazing there are little alley ways and building made entirely of stone and wood from hundereds of years ago.The cthedral was even mor'e magnificent i reminded me alot of Notre Dame. I can not wait for tomarrow when we get to go to a concentration camp. its going to be so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment